I am a highly motivated individual with over 30 years of experience specific to the IBM Series in the computing environments and disaster recovery with the IBM platform. Have acquired an incredible amount of hands-on experience, technical project management knowledge, excellent technical, and communications, presentation, and customer service skills. My experiences have developed me into a resourceful problem solver with proven ability to bring a quick resolution to challenging situations as well as build lasting relationships with vendors and customers. My current objective is to apply my technical knowledge and skills to grow within a company by pursuing the position of Sr. iSeries/IBM Admin
• Databases: RPG, SQL, and Microsoft Access.
• Software Development: FrontPage, HomeSite, Dreamweaver.
• Platforms: Linux, Windows NT/XP, Windows, iSeries 34, 36, 38 and 400.
• IBM V1R2 to V7R2, NT/XP, Windows 10/8.1/8.0/ 7/ME/98/95,
• Applications: Microsoft Office, New Generation Software, Mark Magic, iSeries Navigator, iSeries Client Access, IBM job scheduler, Mapics/DB, Robot Products, Homesite, BRMS, Veeme, PowerHA, VMWARE, Qlikview, Varsity, S2K, Alienvault, WatchGuard, LPAR, Rita, iTera.
• Networking: LAN/WAN - IP.