I am a US citizen born and raised in Montana. I am currently supporting customers from Florida to Washington state. One of my biggest customers in Texas recently took too big a bite of the elephant and choked on it. That leaves room to take on a few new customers for large or small projects.
I am available for some travel but not full time. All travel is at the customers expense.
My specialty is solving puzzles.
1. Programming - RPGLE, RPG IV, RPG S36, Cobol, CL SQL, display files, overlays, EDI, etc.
2. System Software including OS Upgrades and System Recovery - Local or remote
3. System Hardware - installation, upgrades, even some new hardware (I need to be on-site for this)
4. Review of your software vendors Hardware Proposal - I have saved customers 10's of thousands of dollars in pointing out unnecessary hardware the vendors have proposed.
5. General consulting / review of your business and it's Information Technology needs.
6. Education, Mentoring and overall promotion on the IBM i computer system and programming languages. Yes I am an AS/400 bigot. There is no better platform or operating system out there.
7. Infor APLUS, VAI System 2000, Banking Systems, Distribution, Manufacturing, Retail, Hospital