I have 25 years' experience as a Developer on the AS400 / iSeries, coding in all the flavours of RPG up to RPGLE and Free Format RPG.
I am available immediately for contract work.
Please find attached below a copy of my current CV. My number is 07966 513897.
Tony Lazarus Email: TonyLazarus@gmail.com
Phone: 07966 513897 Website: www.bcrystal.co.uk
Glaxo-Smith-Klein, London September 2016 - June 2017
- Worked in the BPCS Application Support team on two main AS/400 projects
- The first was a project to introduce changes to the BPCS systems in GSK's sites in India, Sri
Lanka and Bangladesh concerned mainly with new Indian government tax regulations.
- The second project was initiated by new warehousing processes in GSK's Pakistan business which necessitated major system, batch and reporting changes.
- Coding was in free format RPG with changes made to legacy RPGiv and RPGiii programs.
- Both these projects have involved communication with offshore personnel, both at GSK's offices and in Pakistan and India
September 2017 - January 2016
- Nine-month sabbatical in order to learn new skills including, PHP, Symfony and Laravel
with a view to producing Apps and Plugins, and PRINCE2 to formalise my knowledge of Project Management.
Royal Bank Of Scotland International, Jersey, Channel Islands July 2015 - December 2015
Technicolor Limited, Rugby, Warks March 2015 - July 2015
Yusen Logistics, Annesley, Notts May 2014 - Jan 2015
Ageas Insurance Ltd, Eastleigh Oct 2013 - Apr 2014
Glaxo-Smith-Klein, London March 2013 - Oct 2013
DAS Insurance Ltd, Bristol March 2012 - Jan 2013
Ceva Logistics Ltd, London Jan 2011 – Jan 2012
- Worked as an Support Analyst / Programmer for Ceva Logistics, a multi-national logistics and transport company, dealing mainly with the rollout of the company’s AS400-based systems
to the various national territories.
- Analysing and creating queries and extracts as part of the proposed migration of all the company’s systems onto one central platform, including setting up programs to carry out the FTP links between the systems.
- Day-to-day responsibility for any changes or enhancements to be made to any part of the system. Coding was in RPGLE, CL and SQL.
Other Relevant Roles:
Fidelity International, Tonbridge
Royal Bank of Canada Global Services, London
Skandia Life, Southampton
Domestic and General Insurance Ltd, Wimbledon
Target Financial Services Ltd, Bristol
Entra Financial Software Ltd, Stockholm
Ryvita Ltd, Poole
Warnaco BV, Netherlands
Retail Assist, Northampton (formerly Grantfort)
Abbott Laboratories, Wiesbaden, Germany
Allied Domecq Spirits And Wines Ltd, Bristol
Dixons Group, Hemel Hempstead
Parker Pen Ltd, Newhaven
Career Chronology (dates overlap):
(NB - Analyst / Developer or Senior Analyst / Developer role unless otherwise stated)
09/2016 - 06/2017 Glaxo-Smith-Klein
01/2016 - 09/2016 Sabbatical to learn new skills
07/2015 - 12/2015 Royal Bank Of Scotland International
03/2015 - 07/2015 Technicolor Limited
02/2014 - 01/2015 Yusen Logistics
10/2013 - 04/2014 Ageas Insurance Ltd
03/2013 - 10/2013 Glaxo-Smith-Klein
03/2012 - 01/2013 DAS Insurance Ltd
01/2011 - 01/2012 Ceva Logistics Ltd
09/2010 - 12/2010 Polo Ralph Lauren
05/2010 - 08/2010 Truvo BV
06/2007 - 05/2010 Warnaco BV, Consultant
01/2009 - 07/2009 Wells & Young’s Ltd,
07/2007 - 12/2008 Fidelity International, Analyst / Developer, Support Analyst
11/2005 - 04/2007 Skandia Life
08/2005 - 12/2005 Domestic and General Ltd
06/2005 - 08/2005 Coldwater Foods (UK) Limited
08/2004 - 03/2005 Grantfort Computer Systems Ltd
01/2004 - 06/2005 Ryvita Ltd, Interim IT Manager, Analyst / Developer
10/2003 - 01/2004 Dendrite Ltd
10/2001 - 09/2003 Royal Bank of Canada Global Services
05/2001 - 08/2001 Abbott Laboratories, Consultant
02/2001 - 05/2001 Target Financial Services Ltd, Consultant
10/2000 - 02/2001 NTL (Midlands) Ltd
07/2000 - 09/2000 Geodis United Ltd
03/2000 - 06/2000 Entra Financial Software Ltd, Consultant
05/1999 - 03/2000 Best Foods UK Ltd
04/1999 - 05/1999 Walon (UK) Ltd, Consultant
11/1998 - 04/1999 West Bay Ltd
05/1998 - 11/1998 Matthew Clark Brands Ltd
11/1997 - 05/1998 Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd
08/1996 - 11/1997 Allied Domecq Spirits And Wines Ltd
01/1996 - 07/1996 Dixons Group
08/1995 - 12/1995 Parker Pen Ltd